Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Pregnant Call

So I caught this employee attending a personal call during work hours. I was really pissed off. He said that it was an emergency. His wife was having a baby. I gave him a piece of my mind. I said that we should not pick up any personal calls in office. I told him that he knows the rule that personal calls are for personal time. He should not have wasted those precious forty five seconds which we could’ve used to add value to our clients project. On top of that he wanted an emergency leave because of his baby. I asked him if he was sure that the baby was his as we rarely allow associates at his level to go home before spending 23 hours in the office per day. He curtly replied that the baby was his. Jesus Christ. I was just trying to help. There is no goodness left in the world, I tell you. Anyways I told him that if he leaves the office before midnight, I would terminate him there and then and he would have to pay two months salary in lieu of his notice period as per his contract. He begged and pleaded but I told him that rules are rules and that he should have thought about that nine months ago. I also instructed his manager to give him more workload as it seems that he has time to have sex with his wife. What has this world come too!!

1 comment:

Sangu said...

your post are fun in a sadistic way....:)