Thursday, March 13, 2008

Crazy HR Lady

I certainly don’t understand this new need of a work-life balance. In my day the term work life balance was not present. As long as you worked and got paid your life was balanced. I don’t know where these people get these ideas from. And the new HR head. She wants to change the way people work. She wants to reduce working hours. I told her off. I said that just because you were educated at Harvard and MIT does not mean that you make such sudden and drastic changes. She looked at me like I was the moron. I said to her that she should take things slow. I mean I just agreed to two fifteen minute breaks in the 18 hour workday. What more does she want? I almost feel that I should have let her remain at her old position in Google. Just because you achieve 0% attrition in your department for four straight years does not make you a good manager. Dumb Bitch!! These radical change demanding women, I tell you. I shudder to think what will happen if this Hillary becomes president.