Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Good Riddance ....

Ufff!!! These kids today. I tell you. No sense of responsibility. One of my subordinates left today and the crazy hr lady was after my life.

I don't understand why people blame me. All I did was make him stay back for a few hours. So what if he was getting married? So what if 500 to 600 people were kept waiting? Work comes first, remember. In my day, we had a saying, work is worship. That guy just sent a mail to HR and left. And to think I almost was about to congratulate him. I might have even given him a half-day off tomorrow.

Hrmph. Good riddance to bad rubbish. His loss i say. His loss.

Anways, to see the silver lining in the dark cloud, as I am such a positive person, he left near appraisal time. So that means more money for me. What a chump!! I guess good things happen to good people.

2 comments:

Moo said...

Lol...You're funny. :D And I'm lucky to not have a boss like you. :p

Big Boss said...

I'm guessing you're a young person. You kids would be lucky to have a boss like me. If I had a nickel for everytime someone thanked me for making their life, I'd almost have half a dollar. So there.

:P :P